View Single Post
      06-07-2010, 08:53 PM   #1
audi2bmw1
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 montego 135i/acura vigor

wow i hate BMW check this out

ok i had some BS to deal with these last few weeks. LONG story short they had my bmw for service and after i pick up the car i find a two page BMW warranty coverage Modified Vechicles/Anti-tampering print out in my seat. I asked the service guy about it and he said the manager put that there cuz you have some after market parts installed. I said Ok all i have is a oil catch can and a BOV..he didnt know shit about it and so i have to call the manager and ask him wtf..I asked so let me get this straight. BMW will void my warranty for any parts that may be affected by those? He replies yes bmw can do that. I will post tomorrow after i speak with this ass clown in the morning. I will record the convo for future use. I had them look at the car for noises around the turbo wastegates and intake area. This was prior to me installing the stett performance BOV charge pipe. I hate how they try to get out of covering everything. I might sell this car due to the horrible service im getting from this dealer and plan to write BMW as a result. They HAVE to prove that the BOV would make the turbo/wastegates fail.. I know the warranty laws but this one from BMW is much different clearly states: Mod of the vehicle or installation of any non approved after market parts or components attached to the vehicle which alters the original engineering and/or operating specs or which results in damage to the other orig parts voids the warranty coverage on the affected ORIG components ...

Devils own water/meth dealer-PM me for info
former car/ 2001 audi TT ~290bhp :w00t:
Appreciate 0