02-28-2012, 08:36 AM   #48
MDORPHN
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romo View Post
update;

Last saturday I had a second opinion by AdVevo, he heard noises alright, but it was less then I recalled when driving alone. We drove with 3 persons, so more load on the springs.

Andre did check al springs, he did not see anything abnormal. But the sound is not gone, not less either in 8 days driving 750km in total

On sunday/monday I drove the 1M alone...the sound just was worse, so checked it with JRZ.

They do not understand, a little bit off sound is normal for this kind of suspension. The problem is that is not just a little bit, it is a hollow sound, made worse by streets with a lot of potholes, good highways no problem, high speed runs, no problem........but around town cruising is not the best idea .......the sound gives me the creeps

JRZ is committed to solve the problem.....we will see.....

Keep you all informed.
Curious about this "squeezing" and "hollow" sound you're experiencing. I know it's difficult, but can you be a bit more descriptive?

For instance, is it a sharp knock under certain road conditions or more like the sound of fluid being rapidly squeezed through an orifice?

Thanks.

Neil
Appreciate 0