Yogijet
Captain
British Virgin Islands
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i, Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M1 View Post
Valencia Orange FTW!!!

Orange it has gotta be. Only makes the car that much more unique (isn't the stat that nearly 40% of 1-series are white?) and the orange stitching is only a bonus. I like it that it is not screaming/flaming orange, somewhat more delicate and subdued. Should be a better color to keep clean (relative to black especially), and the black accents would mix/blend nicer than if it were white IMO.

But who am I to opine, I am a orange-crazy type of guy, almost bought the RS4 in Papaya Orange and in fact my entire KitchenAid kitchen machinery lineup is orange! LOL
A man of exquisite taste, sire. Anyway, I would want the orange as well. I actually hope I can find one in about two years. I cannot imagine the de rigeur carbon fibre accents looking any better on either of the other two colours, and in any event, I am currently in my black car phase, failing miserably at it, and will not look back.

BMW Performance Exhaust, Michelin Pilot Supersports F-225/40, R-255/35, BMW Performance Suspension, BMW Performance black kidneys, Quaife LSD, M3 rear sub-f bushings, M3 front control arm, rear guide rod and rear upper link kits, BMW Performance cross-drilled/slotted rotors, AFE Cold Air Intake.