View Single Post
      04-26-2013, 06:41 AM   #41
evoDRichie
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaster3500 View Post
Well since you (Ghost135i) will not PM (and I see you have logged on today), email or text me back I hope everyone got their parts in great shape and with wonderful packing . I will let the story begin. I received my package on 4/23 and I open it up to see ZERO packing just an injen intake and cpe charge pipe thrown in a box. Needless to say I was already horrified but it gets worse. I start inspecting the parts. Both filters are badly damaged and one actually has a hole worn through the media. Also the intake tubes are all scratched up and in some places it almost looks like it is about to wear through the metal. Also the intake is missing a bracket. Now on to the charge pipe. It has a 3/4" hole cut/drilled into the side of the charge pipe. A rubber expansion plug is in the whole tightened down and has silicone all over it. I'm glad you were nice enough to take off the duct tape holding the plug in. Ill be sure to reapply the tape when I run e85 to make sure it holds the higher boost . It also appears the meth bung is stripped as are the 2 bolt holes for the air flow meter. I sent a PM as soon as I received the parts and I see you didn't get online until today at 3. Today I also emailed you and sent you a text. Hopefully you will fix this as I rather not have to make a claim with paypal. Anyways on to the pictures

same also the parts i got were broken and mission pieces!
he also will not return my PMs...
Appreciate 0