12-13-2022, 03:35 PM   #37
PRTSB1M
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW3 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost3d_1M View Post
I have added a picture to try and make my explanation below a little easier to follow.

I also struggled to get mines to work, it took me some time in that i had to first ensure that this cable harness was screwed into place because there was no way to do this after the fact. The wiring is just too tight. The second thing i had to do was put the wires in a specific order. What i did was ensure that the fattest loom went inside first ( the one you are struggling with ) denoted by the blue squiggly line. Then the slightly thinner one alongside it denoted by the red squiggly line. I then closed this up because there was no place for the additional two wires.
I created a mini harness for just those two wires using insulation tape. If you follow the path of the yellow squiggly line you will see that you will be able to tuck them into the front . I am not sure if this approach will help you at all, but check to see if it cant also help you out or give you some inspiration to try something else. If worse comes to worse, use the cutouts in the tray to route and hide your ziptie but at the same time tuck that fat harness wire underneath
I could not get it to fit, not enough slack and I think the loom is too thick. Here’s how she currently sits, though I don’t have it zip tied to the tray, it tucks up nicely when it is.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1