Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C

[QUOTE=J-Rod;14611258]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
Well lets see how it handles the weather in Tampa over the next couple of months. It's been consistently 95+ degrees with a lot of humidity for at least a month, usually doesnt start cooling down till middle of october/early november. If it still looks that good then... I'll be happy.

I'm reaaaally interested how it handles Tampa, as I live in Puerto Rico which is 85-100 most of the year with 80-100% humidity. Let us know!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty3bags View Post
I believe I have one on my car. It was on there when I bought it. I bought the car from Atlanta and I believe it has been in the south since Oct 2010. No clue when the spoiler was installed though. Yellowing isn't bad, but there are spots in the clear, I'll take a picture of it when I get off work today. Is there any way to know if these are actual CF? I've been debating on whether I want to paint it or get it sanded and cleared and that may be the deciding factor.
I put a pretty generous layer of DoDo Juice wax on it. Hopefully it helps protect it over the course of this summer. The car is up for a full detail sometime this month, probably near the end of it once im done with traveling for a little bit then. Ill report back to this thread as soon as i see the slightest signs of yellowing. For now though... it looks absolutely stunning.
Appreciate 0