View Single Post
      06-09-2011, 03:55 PM   #70
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)

Just out of curiosity, do you still have hair left on your scalp, or have you started losing it?!? I ask because apparently all you can type to everyone is how much growing up they have to do...there's always Rogaine man! I think the grandpa of the forums has started the regression process...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari4evr1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
The arrogance of M3 owners coming into a 1 series forum, pointing out deficiencies in 1 series M and expect its fans to acquiesce. Do 1 series owner walk to M3 forum and call M3 a boat, overweight, over ate, and float like a caddy boat and "THEN" complain M3 owners don't take it well? Seriously. Get over yourself.
Wow! hold on there. There is no hate or arrogance here. Just stating opinions about the 1M. Aren't we allowed to post our views\experiences\opinions without sensitive people getting offended?
I think you have twisted this into something that it really isn't (which is easy to do on a public forum)...
We all have a passion and respect for our cars. We are ALL in the ///M family right???
If you read the OP comments in this thread, you would have seen that. But instead, you fire off and are judgemental and clump ALL M3 owners as arrogant?
Sounds like you have a lot of growing up to do. Good luck with that
Appreciate 0