MSgt (ret)
Germany
Rep
Drives: VO 1M #739/740

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by *aMaR* View Post
Hi Guys,

first of all apologies for not replying to this topic earlier; unfortunately had some private issues the last couple of months. Secondly I want to thank Richard for this amazing article and the work he put in through the whole Event! I didn't expected it but really happy someone summarized the event and it made it way to the states and some other countries!

I am really glad that the whole 1M event went smooth and received loads of positive feedback from nearly all the participants! It's very unfortunate that some of my buddies from the states and other oversea countries couldn't join; it would have been a blast!

I am also thinking ahead and might go for a third 1M meeting next year and I hope we can beat this years record of 47 1Ms.

I will soon upload all pics onto my FB 1M Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/7888...?ref=bookmarks) and hopefully the Event Video will shortly be ready too. Stay tuned and maybe one or the other could join to next years 1M meeting!

best,
Amar
Amar,

Hopefully I can coordinate a return flight next summer for this and maybe a 1Addicts drive through Alps....

BTW, any update on video? Photos?

Rikx1M