View Single Post
      09-18-2008, 07:11 PM   #13
raolc
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: z4m

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleM View Post
Is it not reasonable to think a company can change given the chance? I bet all the angels on this site are glad they got 2nd, 3rd, 4th .... chances when they made mistakes.

I am suggesting give them a chance and see if they can come out better for all of us enthusiasts. Just an idea. They are off to a good start with my buying and service experience. I am not asking you to buy things from them or not warn people about past practices. Maybe some issues should be addressed in PMs?
Did you get burned?
No, I never dealt with them. I used to browse on e90 post for hours a day when i wanted a 335 before I heard about the 135 coming out. I remember hearing people talk about getting burned by shit fake products that they spent thousands for, and when I saw them come on this forums I just wanted to warn people. They can make their own decisions from here. Your one happy customer and there are plenty of unhappy customers. Not to mention of course I doubt your status of just a "customer". IMO your getting something to rep their product so they can build a good reputation. Thats my opinion, seeing as how your everywhere on these forums all of a sudden trying to rep their products. Nothing personal though, glad your happy with that exhaust, I'm just trying to get people to be aware of their past which even you said is fair. Now its their decision if they want to risk it.
Appreciate 0