View Single Post
      08-18-2016, 06:55 PM   #33
SixBanger
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjswarbrick View Post
You've gotta remove the rear Koni shocks to adjust 'em. (TCK has an "external-adjust" version, but I don't believe Dinan ever did. The TC's are white.) If the fronts are full-stiff, it's likely the rears are, too.
Maybe you can turn 'em down when you take it apart to see what was assembled wrong...

Guys here and elsewhere generally run the fronts at ~ 1/2 way between Soft and Stiff for the Swift springs. You may like the ride quite a bit better if you turn them down a notch.

I hope so - because that's what I'm gonna do, and I'm going to run your same tires and wheels (fronts probably 225/40, but not a huge difference) and terrible ride is not on my list of desired attributes.
Tomorrow I will be bringing my car back for the 3rd attempt to fix this fucking car. If he does nothing but trim the bump stops, then I'll be bringing it by another shop. If the second shop finds issues with the installation the first clown will be getting the bill. I don't have time for this BS driving 25 miles one way to go see this guy and miss work.
Appreciate 0