View Single Post
      08-11-2018, 10:50 PM   #7
B58togo
Major
Rep
Drives: M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGM135is View Post
I’d say closer to $18-20k if the mods are tasteful. Miles are high but if you have all the maintenance records and it’s well cared for, the right person might pay that for a turnkey 1 series. The question is how long are yo willing to wait for that buyer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wind Breezes View Post
You have a high mileage car with heavy mods. Don't take this the wrong way, but only someone with incredibly bad judgement or deep pockets and a "must have" attitude would pay significantly more than market for the base unmodded car, for your vehicle. Why? Too much risk with heavily modded cars. It's better to start with a stock car and add mods yourself if you're after that.

So you would probably make a lot more money selling the car stock and then selling the mods separately. #effort
How on earth is 110K high mileage for a 9 year old car? NADA actually adds $550 to the value of an '09 135i with 110k. 125-130k on an '09 would be about average, considering 14-15k is about the average annual mileage driven in the US.