View Single Post
      04-21-2006, 10:24 AM   #10
peterpeterhaha
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: SG 330i sport/navi

Took the car to the dealer just now and this is what they have told me so far.

Front right wheel is bent and the tire has a bubble so they told me those have to be replaced(anyone know where I can get a single 162 wheel/tire?). They didn't see anything else but they told me they would have to do an alignment to check the suspension so I had to get them to do that which was 200bucks.

I am actually in austin right now and we had some extreme thunderstorms last night. There was lots of hail but luckily I didnt get any damage from that.

I did have DTC inactive when this happened. I wasnt going very fast at all and the turn was really wide so I didnt even think twice about my car losing control but here I am with a broken car so all I can really say is that it was my own fault.

Best case scenario nothing else is wrong with the car and it will cost me no more than 1300 but with my luck today I think it will probably be closer to 3000. Just pessimistic estimates from my tired and worn out imagination though so things may work out.

Looks like I will have to get a part time job to pay this off since I am a student right now.

weekend plans down the drain and summer doesnt look too great either. What a day...

thanks for the advice guys. I really appreciated it when I was totally freaking out.
Appreciate 0