View Single Post
      03-26-2021, 10:44 AM   #29
nottoofast
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustix View Post
Thanks man!! There's many ways to do them. I tried different methods on four lights. This is by far the easiest and most convenient way I found to do it!
Hey acoustix,

I'm new around these parts and want to first thank you for this write up as it gave me a massive head start on opening my headlights. Unfortunately I have hit a snag regarding how to mount the vision set up with the pre lci e82 xenon headlights. I did notice you have the halogen but was hoping you had so.e pictures or advice. I clearly didn't spend enough time researching this topic as it seems like the vision rings aren't a great match with the insides of the e82 lights in comparison to other tutorials. Honestly, I saw the pretty picture of the grey 1 series with the retrofit and said "if they can do it, so can i". I'm very handy around a construction site and somewhat crafty but I'm having a hard time figuring out a way to mount the rings which I can feel comfortable with long term.... you know permanently lol. Also, I couldn't find the e90post write up but will keep looking. Is it honestly just some 2 sided tape and jb weld? I don't feel like there is enough contact service with the vision setup.

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0