Rep
Drives: F32 428i Xdrive

Garage List
2014 BMW 428i xdrive  [0.00]
2013 128i  [0.00]
Hello and happy Tuesday,

It's been a while so here's a quick update:

1. Installed a dash cam

Went with a red tiger f7n 2 channel. Still debating on swapping it for a viofo a129 plus. I ordered one for my f32 so I'll see how that goes.

2. Cleaned the oil pan area

I know the oil pan gasket is leaking but I needed to see where. Cleaned all up in there with brake cleaner and after about a week and a half I can see it coming from the usual areas on the passenger side. Not major, but will probably tackle this around the next oil change

3. Center console

Center console doesn't latch very securely, after going over a bump or even just tapping it, the latch lets go and flies up. Not the end of the world, but it is annoying. Looking to source a sensatec black one so I can get that done too

Other than that, car's been running great. Been keeping up to date on the new recall and we are a part of that so I'm keeping tabs on any weird smells that come from the engine (barring me working on it lol)

Hoping for a quick and simple solution to come fast since we're, and thanks for the great quote, a "rolling lawsuit on wheels"

Quick edit: ended up swapping the red tiger for VIOFO. I liked the feature set better and hardwiring kit was much more robust, especially with the adjustable voltage cut off. Footage looks super crispy and I hope it serves us well.
Follow the build
EuroFever
Appreciate 1