jeremydgreat
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMrack.com View Post
HondaGoneRogue,

I don't know from which part of my post you interpreted that I was starting something, or that I acted like anything is your fault.

My tone was meant as neutral. I apologize if you felt like I was attacking you in any way. If you read carefully you'll see that was, clearly, not my intention.

But while I'm on the subject, let me explain something real quick. IF there is an issue, then it gets resolved. That's it. If someone were to have a defective piece, the defective piece would be replaced. It's JUST THAT SIMPLE. There is nothing else to it. There's nothing but transparency to this statement. There's no DaVinci Code consipracy here. We LOVE our customers, and iCarbon does too. We HAPPILY help them in times of need, and they will HAPPILY be serviced in any way to make them happy if they are not.

If my iPhone has any issues during warranty, it will get replaced and I won't have any problems, I will be happy. But if the phone comes out defective, and I just complain about it being defective, EVEN THOUGH THE COMPANY WANTS TO RESOLVE MY PROBLEM, then where do we go from there?

THE FEW that have had problems, HAVE ALWAYS GOTTEN them RESOLVED. WITHOUT REPRISAL.

As always, I'm here for ANYONE who has any questions

Cheers,

Setian
Setian, the element you're missing, when it comes to iCarbon is this:

iCarbon 1 Series iCS Hood - Ordered 9/3/10
Received about 4.5 months later.

iCarbon 1 Series iCS Carbon Trunk Spoiler - Ordered 9/3/10
As of today, 2/22/11 still not received

What does this have to do with product quality? No. Does it have anything to do with customers' likeliness to complain about quality issues? Yes.

My iCS hood had an obvious defect in the finish. Fitment was off by 1/3 an inch or so, which I corrected with small washers from Home Depot. The hood latch had a hole drilled in the wrong place, which I also worked around. These problems are not big enough to where I'd be willing to wait another 4.5 months for a new hood. So, I'll live with it.

Now, I have no doubt that iCarbon is as good as their word when it comes to replacing defective parts. But given the epic amount of time it takes to get product in our hands, customers are far less likely to test them on that.
135i // M-Sports Package // RR Oil Catch Can // Black Kidneys // iCarbon Hood // Alum Pedals // KW v2 Coilovers // Vorshlag Camber Plates // Hotchkis Sway Bar // Wheel Studs. Best mod ever? Tires. 255's in front, 275's in back.
Appreciate 0