View Single Post
      01-22-2014, 07:27 AM   #3
Zombie1
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i 2010

Cobb stock maps will be fine you will be pleasantly surprised by the boost in power. As for a front mount you really don't need a 7inch unless your looking to upgrade your turbos. A 5inch will be fine I have a cobb front mount, but ETS/helix is your best bang for the buck. I'm on the mobile app so I don't know where you live, but any sort of down pipe will make you fail most OBD emission test in the U.S. You can install a DP fix when you do go for the emissions testing but it is recommend you remove it once you pass. You won't lose power keeping the stock mids and they will help keep the smoke/ smell at bay as well. I have berk exhaust and it isn't overly loud at all. The Dual cone intakes are just noise makers and will lead to heat soak. Make sure you install a charge pipe and blow off valve to handle the extra boost from the tune the stock ones are made of plastic and is known to expand/ break with higher boost I suggest you go with ERs charge pipe with a tailQ blow off valve. Good luck in modding and don't be afraid to ask more questions.
Appreciate 0