View Single Post
      08-07-2019, 09:58 AM   #10
mfindigital
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboTom View Post
That's what I figured for the cost. definitely not ready to pull the trigger on all of that yet. I'm thinking i'll keep it conservative at or about 450whp until I can make the trans upgrades a reality. I guess I'll go ahead and purchase the LPFP now. You think I can get to 450whp on 93 only with no meth? That would make things much easier for me, so I wont have to purchase an additional meth controller.

Thanks again for the responses.
I think ps2 dyno's around 410 without (m)ethanol. Still, to me at least, plenty of power for this chassis.

Matticus recently went pure s1, even on stage one he had to go aftermarket HPFP from what I remember. The b58 hpfp seems like a no-brainer to me, that's what I'll be running when I go stage 2 in January. I think there are b58's running near 450whp fbo with meth, that pump seems legit, just saw a new supra throw 407whp on the stock pump with tune only (ThatRacingChannel on Youtube). The B58 is so damn good that I'm actually thinking of changing chassis.