05-28-2008, 09:24 PM   #103
KeithLM
Proud 1er
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Crimson/Coral 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmee150 View Post

I still haven't put in my order because of this whole colour issue. I have not seen a crimson red 1 coupe yet, and I am not ordering it until I do. My dad saw one today and reported that he didn't like it, which really worries me as I didn't much fancy the sedona red one, or montego blue, and i don't want a black one, and white isn't suitable in the UK, so that leaves me with silver and red, and silver is just too boring now. Urgh it goes on
What didn't your dad like about it? It's not like Sedona that has a weird tint to it. It's just red.

I wish I could come up with something to compare it to. Coca-Cola red is pretty similar. As are most red LEDs. You can also see that the brake lights are pretty close to the body color. I do feel that unlike some colors, such as Sedona, Crimson actually photographs pretty well. I don't think you'd be surprised by this color after seeing many of the pics here. Not that I'm recommending ordering it without seeing it. I was able to see the color combo I got before I ordered mine. It made me feel more comfortable with it.
Appreciate 0