View Single Post
      07-29-2018, 07:00 PM   #126
chris_flies
Sideways and Smiling
Rep
Drives: In Exuberance

Garage List
LSD Update: I'm loving this thing, especially after doing some DSC module coding tweaks to allow it to play more, and to just make the car feel just that bit better.

I've changed the drückmodell (pressure modeling) on the front brakes to reflect 135i brakes (I have 4-piston brakes, so they're pretty close) and that firmed the pedal up really nicely and makes the braking much more confidence-inspiring.

I've done the usual nanny-killing as well (brake overheat power reduction, brake fade and wear compensation, brake readiness, maximum braking support, and the e-diff).

I also changed the oversteer friction coefficients to 1M values which put the car on a longer leash in DTC (DTC light on) and it now happily hangs the tail out (tested on a loose surface) until it goes too wide, and then pulls the reigns back in smoothly and predictably (not the abrubt, brutal power cuts that would normally happen). DSC (circly arrow with triangle light on) is still hands-off and fun (again, tested on a loose surface) but it's nice having the ability to have fun without killing all my safety net.