11-22-2019, 04:37 AM   #15
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursan View Post
You're singing my tune! For me in a car, less is more. If I could find one with manual windows, locks, seats, no sunroof, It'd be bliss. TBH I'd only really want A/C and cruise.

For me it's strictly not about the angel eyes. I know they are iconic, but it's more about the HID output. I'm addicted to lumens and if I can get them to the road without blinding oncoming traffic, then all the better.

Forgive me, OPG? OFHG? And kudos about history. I change oil in my current car every 8k or so. LiquiMoly each time. My other car with the rebuilt B230FT is about every 5k or once a year (whichever first) I really like that the N52 has the oil filter housing right on top.

I will say this, I don't cotton to oil leaks and I'll be checking for them, especially since these cars have undercarriage plates which may obfuscate oil drips.
Oil Pan Gasket and Oil Filter Housing Gasket. That along with the Valve Cover Gaskets will be areas that will need to be addressed at one time or another.

I'm happy with my lights, but it's not something that is a deal breaker for me. I rarely drive at night, but when I do I can see great and have plenty of output with these units. Plus the black housings and clear corners were an added bonus. This is a daytime shot I took when loading my header tune awhile back.
Attached Images