View Single Post
      02-13-2020, 08:47 PM   #6
MAMSport
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '13 128i M-Sport coupe

So I am in the process of replacing brakes on my 128i with the factory performance brake kit. I'll save the full details, but front brakes are same as 135i - 6 piston calipers, 2 pc drilled/slotted rotors, and pads. Rears are standard 300 mm x 20 mm, 128i rotors, calipers are larger piston, 328xi pieces (may be same as 328i?), and I have pads for 328i/xi which have multiple applications. I'm using Stop Tech drilled rotors on the rear, made specifically for ECS Tuning, same as the front 2 pc drilled/slotted rotors, and Red Stuff pads. So far, only fronts are done (one of the rear rotors was back ordered). Very pleased with brake bite and feel, have not done any bedding (will wait for rears and do it once) yet. Too early to determine the amount of dust.
E9x M3 front & rear suspension arms; BMW Performance brakes upgraded to drilled rotors in rear; BMW performance shifter; BMW Performance Exhaust; Wave Trac LSD with modified 'nannies'; BMW Euro Intake box; BMW Aluminum Strut Tower bar; ECS front and rear sway bars; 3 stage intake with BPC software; BMW style 78, 17 x 8" wheels with Bridgestone RE 980AS 225/45-17 tires; Koni Special Active struts/shocks, E9x M3 RTABs.
Appreciate 1
b1aze565.50