06-14-2013, 09:41 AM   #11
MuNkY6913
The Crowing
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.00]
This is an optional route if you want. State College is a good halfway point to stop. It looks like this is 30 Mins longer but you avoid the toll road. If you guys are staying in Baltimore, it might take even longer. Could always change to Aberdeen? Driving from State College is the way we went last year. Pretty good drive. Get to go through some mountains before you get down south. Not as many places for police to hide. We like to drive faster (not stupid). Both of us have radar detectors and 2-way radios. Its an option if you want. Then it will be 3:1ers and 3: 3 series. We are trying to leave as early as we can. If you come this way early enough, we've been talking about stopping at 3 mile island to get some pictures with the nuclear reactors as the back drop. We'll be driving right by there. Last year we left around 1PM, want to leave earlier, maybe 10-11, this year.

http://goo.gl/maps/b83Y2

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback
Appreciate 0