View Single Post
      01-17-2012, 09:50 AM   #91
rad doc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1M AW loaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybris4u
Mine is messing again today. Intermittent. Sometimes nothing, no loading no nothing. Sometimes loading only and sometimes everything works.

My feeling is that this might be software based. Talked to BMW today and a technician that knows the connected drive parts. He was going to do some research.

He said there are not specific updates for iPhone 4s in the march update. That is wrong. He hinted that there are updates to apps and other general things.

He was start talking about battery. That it could be related to low battery and the driving style. As the car is just one week and don't buy that. But he was going to measure the battery next week when Im in for other things.

Anyway just want to confirm that its issues. The version of the adapter is 2.0 and the serial start with "P" something.
Again, thats why i suspect possible QA issues with the dock adapters. The battery being an issue makes no sense. I doubt it would be software related. Presumably we have same ios and idrive updates. Firmware on the dock also seems unlikely given the intermittent nature. Have you tried another adapter, maybe at dealer or a friends?
Appreciate 0