Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 N55 DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [7.06]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LazyBmw View Post
Very nice.. I am probably going to do mine this weekend.. to lazy on weekdays and to busy lol..

So just took a look at the install video.. first I must say I have a headache now.. the camera was shaking so much that you can't get a clear picture of anything lol..

Second off I couldnt tell which is the positive and neg cable since he skipped that part..

Also I have a few pieces that he didnt show on his video.. one is the I guess is a cylinder like the covers for the bulbs? I checked the E90 install diy and they dont even have that piece.. I'll probably take a photo..

I got my kit used.. did the new kits come with install instructions?
I'm going to try to install mine today when I get home from work. I heard it takes anywhere from 45-90 minutes for the install.

The guy in the video sounded like he was out of breath the whole time, and yeah, the shakiness was annoying.

Not sure about the negative and positive cable. I checked the E90 DIY link, and it shows the positive and negative, but it doesn't look like anything I have, so I'm not sure.

The clear cylinders over the bulbs come off as well as the white ring around the bottom of the bulb.

No instructions with a brand new set.