View Single Post
      01-05-2020, 04:39 AM   #52
Skotcoop
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01

Finishing up mine

I should be finishing up my install today after a brief frustration period of trying to figure out which coupler went where and what the orientation of the lower charge pipe should be. Luckily I installed the VRSF charge pipe 2 weeks ago so it should come right together. There really needs to be some simple instructions or diagrams rather than nothing at all. I'm still not sure what piece will need to be trimmed in order for the IC to fit but that shouldn't take long. I removed my bumper to aid with the install and I have kidney grilles to install but I can see that it wasn't necessary for the IC. Does allow you to get a little closer to the engine bay. I was able to reach from the bottom and the top at the same time to position the lower charge pipe. I'm excited to get this thing in because I will be doing MHD, and xPH (stage 3 likely) A/T flash right after. And likely the spark plugs since I have to remove the jb4 in order to do the xPH. Its in their instructions document. And THEN my DP's get delivered next weekend! I already miss driving the thing and its only been 4 days. But I also need to winter prep the exterior. So much to do after only 3 weeks of owning the dang thing haha.
Appreciate 0