View Single Post
      02-15-2007, 08:41 PM   #24
LonghornTX
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rThor234 View Post
I personally think that BMW appeals to young drivers because of their excellent marketing. The E87 will be appealing to teens because it is one step closer to that ///M car they all dream of. The price is a lot less than that $50,000 M3 that they want, and it still has that amazing Roundel badge.

I'd say that E30 car you own conveys a good degree of accomplishment and maturity. But at the same time it definitely keeps that 'youthful' party image.

And to the last statement, as you said, to each his own.

Well I'm glad to see this e87 car is bringing people of all ages and backgrounds together. Thats neat eh?

I believe that the price will be $26-32,000 depending on engines, trim, accessories, etc. Except in my case because BMW is going to cut me a sweet deal on a year old Euro E87 120d and sell it to me for $20,000 so that they can make room for a 2008 model. :biggrin:
Yes, I hope that this car does not get a bad stigma, but really, it wouldn't matter much to me as long as I liked the car. This world is too short to care what other people think of your ride IMO :roundel:
Appreciate 0