View Single Post
      07-13-2020, 01:19 PM   #394
berns
Captain
Rep
Drives: '07 E90 335i

Well guys -- baby on the way, due in November. I've been thinking about hopping into something a little less expensive and more simple, and couldn't pass up a deal on this 2008 E92 M3. 94k on it, 6 speed, no nav, cloth seats, carbon roof. Came with a StopTech bbk and exhaust. Needs some love but it's solid overall!

You all know how much I love the 1M-clone, as I poured a lot of time, money, love and actual blood into this build, and surprised some people in the process. Running laptimes reserved for full trailer-only racecars in a car with an interor and 200tw Nexens has been pretty fun.

Before I put the car up online or Bring A Trailer, I wanted to offer it to my E82 community. If you're seriously interested in the car, slide into my DMs or send me an email. Alex.m.Bernstein@gmail.com

Car is immaculate. All fresh paint. Not a single engine light or fault. Runs flawlessly, makes a consistent 530whp/480lb-ft. Has a tune for 91 octane and a tune for E30. This is a turn-key build that won't need anything for a while. I am going to be taking the MCS and Fikse wheels off and possibly the Recaro's. Stock seats (front & rear, along with stock trunk will be sold with the car.) Suspension will still be street/track quality coilovers, the Apex wheels are coming off the e92 and onto the 1 as well. Other than that, it's ready to go. 76k on the clock.

Last edited by berns; 07-13-2020 at 01:25 PM..
Appreciate 2
Suprgnat2315.50
SCato13.50