United_States
Rep
Drives: 10 135i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabrahams View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr1 View Post
So as of right now I am still lit up like Christmas tree on the dash. That is great info to know about remote coding. I did not know that was an option. I'll have to do some more research to determine exactly what I need on my end as far as software and cables.
You can purchase everything from BG directly. https://www.bimmergeeks.net/
Highly recommend them!

Has the car been on any tracks yet or still in the building phases? I think a lot of 135i cars are running a bigger tire setup than 245s and some even staggered.
I currently use the car on track, but this is the first year I have really focused on getting as much seat time as possible. At my current residence in the city I do not have the space to store a full size trailer so for the time being I want to retain street legality for driving to and from events, hence the Leroy trailer and retaining factory 3 point belts.

As far as coding goes, thank you for the lead in bimmergeeks. I am in contract with them now. Much, much appreciated!

For tires sizes, I have been running staggered 235/255 for a few years and decided to move to a square setup for better rotation. I haven't put the square setup on yet as I am still using up the last of my 235/255 tires.
Appreciate 0