View Single Post
      08-29-2019, 12:17 PM   #10
Accrual_World
Rep
Drives: Black 135i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboTom View Post
Ask and you shall receive... Kinda... Here's the log from today

Looks to me like I still have some type of issue. The car is noticeably better from the last log but I'm thinking there's still room for improvement. I think this weekend I'm going to pull off the intake manifold and verify the seal there is good and that the CP o-ring is still intact. Bummer.

I attached the pressure tester to the turbo inlet pipe. Didn't have any issues with that location. As a matter of fact, if I had connected it to the hot side of the intercooler I wouldn't have found my leak that time.
Looks like we may be having similar issues here. Boost pressure tested my system last night and found a leak in the IC to CP connection; fixed it and retested boost up to about 12psi. No more leaks were found, however after logging, absolutely nothing has changed.

Logs look similar to yours, however, lower WGDC % and different target/actual boost amounts. Baffled at what it could be at this point. Going to pressure test again tonight up to 15 psi and see what that reveals. Might end up just replacing the diverter valve for the hell of it, just to see if that will do anything.
Appreciate 0