03-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #72
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianf View Post
FYI Tischer/GetBMWParts can't ship direct to us in Oz any longer thanks to BMW AU complaints on lost revenue! .Must be sent to a US address.

Back to using shipito.com I suppose.
Real shame about Tischer! I need to pick up some LCI's...

I've only used shipito.com once after hearing all the sound reviews. Service is very simple, can easily save some money. But my shipment arrived damaged. Seller told me to take it up with the freight forwarder.

I requested to make a claim for damages, they asked me file a claim through their website. At the time there was only an option to file for a lost claim. I did this anyway, uploaded photos through there plus tried emailing them. They kept saying to 'file for a damage claim'. After 22 days I logged in to their website and found a NEW link for a damages claim on my home page that allows me to upload photos for a damages claim. I did it.

I send an email right away and get a reply a few days later saying I'm past Fedex 21 day police. Umm

Bit frustrated because I did everything right and still got the shaft. I know my experience is in the minority but I'm not sure if anyone has had to file a claim for damages before, this was my first time ever and it was an epic fail. Sent them multiple emails and never heard back from them since.
Appreciate 0