Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: L'Orange

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.40]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
Not sure if you guys have seen the review, pics, and video from the 2addicts site yet, but this dealer is only a few miles from me so I might go down and check it out, maybe even try to get a test drive. I think a 135is is the best thing to compare it to, especially in terms of engine/tune, lack of PE, and comparing the DCT to the 8-speed. I just still don't like the way it looks AT ALL, or the wheels, too. I'm not sure if I'm completely biased and views skewed because I'm now on my second 135, but the car's design just doesn't flow to me. I hate it. Would be interesting if I could get pics of my car next to it though.

http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=946992
you GOTTA go there and take some pics with your car, man! i'd love to see the comparison. I, too, really dislike the styling of the new car. It's very generic. It has grown on me a little bit, but not too much. You should take a test drive too......make sure to post pics and a review when you get back!!!! i'd be eager to hear your impressions.

Thus far, all i've read are opinions of 3-series owners.....who like it because it's small....for us, it will be bigger than what we're used to...lol
Appreciate 0