View Single Post
      06-21-2016, 02:45 PM   #25
TBN54
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08' E92 335 -> 17' F30 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny325 View Post
Winning or having money doesn't mean you have class. I was never a Lebron fan. Not because of his basketball skills, but his passive aggressive behavior. He made comments earlier in his career that were insulting to the average sport fan. Some say he was young, and made bad decions. So move forward the clock, and now he wears a T-shirt with " Ultimate Warrior." Coincidence its the Warriors colors. During his press conference after the game, he had his daughter in his arms, and two young sons along side of him. So Lebron thought it was wise to go on with a cigar in his mouth. Really... You know you can't light it up and smoke it, so why have it in your mouth? He is a self centered, narsacist individual, that played his entire career in a week/bad Eastern Conference. I think if LJ played in the Western Conference, he wouldn't make the finals a total of 7 times. So that said, all his career postseason stats won't be something to talk about. Undoubtedly, he's the best player in the NBA. However, not someone I admire. So I guess what Draymon Green allegedly called him is true.
At the end of the day, he's got the talent, money and life to not give a **** on what people say about him. I'm not a big LBJ fan either but you can't be blind enough to not respect talent when it's due.
Appreciate 0