View Single Post
      05-12-2008, 12:35 AM   #34
Chicago1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian2480 View Post
Looks like the price is up for the cp-e. http://www.cp-e.com/scan/co=yes/fi=p...q.html?open=49

YIKES!! $1,423?! The 335i 2.5" Dual Cat-Back system is only $1,352... Why in the world would this set-up cost MORE than the 335i exhaust?

Either way, I'll probably fork over the cash, but does anyone know what set-up they are using in the sound clips? On their website, they say that you have the following options:
The cat back comes in two pieces that are modular. You can chose to only replace the rear section, which includes the rear muffler and tailpipes. Or opt to replace only the front section, which includes the larger diameter mid pipes and optional 8-inch hybrid mufflers. No matter which options you choose, the cp-e™ 135i exhaust is a 100% bolt-in system that requires no cutting, grinding, or welding. Welcome to the product of serious engineering.
I'm assuming that the $1400 bucks gets you the "rear muffler and tailpipes" AND the "large diameter mid pipes and 8-inch hybrid mufflers?"

Can anyone clarify this for my tired brain this evening??