Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 MR "Civic" ///M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Derple
Quote:
Originally Posted by yandy View Post
You guys are awesome, thanks for all the input. It really is greatly appreciated, lot's of information to sort through.

I plan, maybe this year to take a couple of the Skip Barber racing schools. Hopefully I learn something there (I'm not a complete moron ). But for now, I just want to go out, have fun and enjoy my car. These things I added were bugging me for quite some time, so I upgraded them.
What you want to do with skip is either advanced car control or the racing schools. The other stuff they offer will not be exciting or worth it for you. Don't waste your time with the high performance classes. Even tho the cars are cool the curriculum is lame. Actually, what you really want to do is their race series and then will never enjoy HPDE again, but that is a huge investment in your human capital most people cannot make. And buy and read their text book ahead of time so you can get the most out of the on track experience.
Cool, thanks for the info. I'm reading the going faster book as we speak. Puts allot of things into perspective at least. Very well written so far.