Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i ZED Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA64LIFE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post

The car rips. Now if you really want to see a difference and you don't drive on the interstate that much, swap in a rear differential from and Automatic car.

It has a 3:73 gear that makes it feel like you did all the mods above a second time. It gives more of a Seat of The Pants feeling than anything. I love it.
I want to do MILVS but I just replaced my valve cover last year and dont want to do that all over again so soon. The rear diff swap however sounds very tempting. What do your RPMs sit at around 75-80 mph? Thanks for the advice and further putting a dent in my wallet
MILVs are currently out of stock no?? Unless someone returns Marty their old pair
Mods Done: AA Exhaust/Headers | 3SIM | MILVs | StageFP Dyno Tuned | Euro Box Intake Swap | LCI Blackline Tailights | OEM Euro Bi-Xenon Swap from Halogen | Rear Bumper M-Sport Swap | Rear PDC Retrofit | BMW OEM CF Diffuser/Spoiler | BMW Front Aero Kit | Supersprint Sec 1 Cat Delete Straight Pipes

To Do: Ohlins R n T Suspension | Front/Rear Sway Bars | M3 Front Control Arms/Bushings

Eventually: AT -> MT Swap (!?)
Appreciate 0