Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie_Head View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob View Post
Likewise the sound is adequate and the manual seats have a better seating position which is a bigger deal than lumbar support which both have. I Europe I believe you could get the manual seats and still order nav. So that is the best for someone that wants it.
I am being very patient, lets see what the market brings
Yes best of luck but remember what makes the 1M special is that it was a "throwback" old-school". Every bmw now has mandatory electronics and the pure nature of the base models make them special at least here in North America. Also be aware that the manual seats are about 3 cm lower than power seats and have a more comfortable position. The power seats are too high.

Congrats on whichever get. It's a special car. Also Bavaria is lovely. I attached a picture of my car in 2011. I sold it later and drove the new ones. They weren't as special for me so I bought another used one that cost me more than my new one 4 years before. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I also love the gti. The best seats ever. I also attached picture of my second and current Einser.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1