05-25-2018, 11:16 AM   #21
Neiman Levenson
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadillac2000 View Post
Blacklines look great! They really do update the rear end. Just wait until you throw some type of diffuser on there.

6-7 years ago, I decided to wrap most of the interior of my E46 M3 in OEM charcoal alcantara (headliner, pillars, trim, etc.) and had to remove all the pieces you did. It took forever! But the final look was worth it. The grey interior was the only piece of your car I wasn't all in on, but didn't take you long to remedy that.

Any updates on the delivery of your single kit? Looks like we're approaching nearly a month since ordering. Still on target to be delivered in a few weeks?
Yep, I love the blacklines. My plan for a diffuser is a gloss black Reiger diffuser one day! and I cant wait to finish off this interior. Its gonna truly be the last step to making this car my dream spec'd 135i.

From what Ive Heard from the VIE the kit has been finished, but were still waiting on the turbo from Garrett themselves. The turbo should arrive at VIE on 6/1, so hopefully the kit ships then arrives to me in the next couple of weeks. Its def longer than the slated lead time, but from what I've heard Honeywell Garrett themselves gets super backed around this time as its the beginning of race season