View Single Post
      10-16-2012, 02:22 PM   #34
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

At this point, I would like to sincerely thank those of you who have expressed genuine interest in this car. To you, this car is still available for sale.

To everyone else, please don't contact me regarding the sale of this car, because I can't take it anymore. I'm sick of the rude, thoughtless people who demand answers to 10k questions, then don't even have the decency to write a simple "thanks" back. I'm sick of wasting my time writing multiple page long emails, taking videos, and bending over backwards for 95% of the people who have inquired about this car. If you say you're going to call, CALL. If you say you're coming on Saturday to look at the car, BE THERE. If we agree on the price and I never hear from you again, you're a complete tool.

To put this in perspective, I've made hard inquiries into probably 8-9 cars over the past ten years, and I've bought SIX of them. If you want this car you want it, stop wasting my damned time. I have never seen tire kicking at this level, some of you take it to an art form.

Those of you who are genuinely serious, we both know who you are and please feel free to continue to contact me. For everyone else, don't contact me about the car please. As well, THERE IS STILL NO PARTOUT!!!!!!! READ!!!!!!
Appreciate 0