View Single Post
      10-28-2018, 10:26 AM   #91
drunkenup
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i, 2021 F150

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowside67 View Post
To confirm - you coded the AIRBAG module, then unplugged your seats and swapped? So there was not an airbag light on before or after?

Also - can you confirm the exact codes that you changed? it's tough to compare those two lists back to back.

Thanks,
Mark
I ran with the airbag lights and codes on for a few months before coding out the various features. As did my friend's 09 335xi before I did the coding for him. He has full power heated seats and active headrests, and I have neither (just sport power bolsters).

I sorta prefer to not do the coding first so I can see what codes it would throw in INPA, and disable only lines related to the faults and nothing more. I heard about the concerns about only being able to clear faults under a certain condition (while all the harnesses were attached?), I didn't experience that.

Following features I disabled:
OC3_1
SIDEBAG_LINKS_1
SIDEBAG_RECHTS_1
GK/OC3/POL
SPSBF_1
SBE1_1_CD
SPSF_1_CD

AKS lines should be disabled if active, GURTKONTAKT/GURTSTRAFFER stuff is related to the belt tensioner if you aren't using it. Anything else that shows up just check INPA for the code, break out google translator and play by ear.