nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanWRT
@M3 Adjuster

"Easier to drive" means exactly "rewarding" and "predictable in a good way" - the car reacts the way the driver wants it to. That quality is what we've yearned for from every performance car.

Understandable that your nerve has been struck time and time again by hearing reviewers say how m2 is a slightly better car in "every way" than 1m. And how this CH buying 1m news cheers you up again - just don't discount another great car is all.

Have you read CH's review on m2 it would get you to figure out why now a 1m:
1) Rev matching issue with m2
2) Trying to be different

Calm down man, 1m is great, yet to find someone disagree with that.
M2 is a great car and because we all acknowledge it, we find it cool that CH sees some of the things we see that set it apart. It's like when Brad Pitt left Jennifer Aniston for Angelina Jolie. We were all shocked! Aniston is much cuter and seemed more down to earth then you see Jolie going to Africa, piloting a plane and all sorts of crazy things that made her more exciting to him. Everyone likes Jennifer Aniston, she was America's sweetheart but some people like things a little edgier. Personally I have had a guy blurt out to my face for no reason after he found I own a 1M that M2 is better at cars and coffee. I told him yes! But for me, I love my no comfort mode cockpit with 100% real sound and big simple gauges and no iDrive or iPad on top of the dash. I see things in the 1M that many don't and nice to see that someone that can basically have any car and drives so many sees the special character of the 1M, not just in a written opinion but with his own money.
Appreciate 1
GimmeanM1448.50