View Single Post
      05-16-2017, 08:45 AM   #1273
liebemeinauto
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i AW

New additions....

After some trial and mostly error, finally found LUX, and Marc over there set me up with these custom H8 Amber bulbs to upgrade my halos from "orange by accident" (by way of dim stock bulbs) to "orange by design" instead. Totally and completely happy. More complete thoughts on these are posted over in the "Cosmetic Modifications" area. Also upgraded my Xenons to 6000K, and had some custom fogs installed, due to the 135i bumper of course not accommodating fogs, and not wanting to do a bumper swap to try to overcome that issue. These center mounted fogs are a great solution, and really light the road, plus I can have them on or off, independent of any other lighting, since they come on their own remote switch. Nice!
Attached Images

Stay tuned, be tuned. '08 135i N54 6MT, Coral Red Interior, Fire Orange custom grilles and fade-to-black custom BMW Rear Wing, Black Line tail lights, Cobb CP, Forge DV's, aFe DCI's, ETS 5" FMIC, aFe Mach Power exhaust, Cobb catted DP's, M Suspension bits, PTF tune (on Cobb AP), 6000k Xenons, Lux H8 Amber halos, Custom fogs. Conformity is for wimps!
Appreciate 0