09-12-2012, 02:41 PM   #26
bluephobic(1)
Inspiring the youth of tommorow...
United_States
Rep
Drives: AllTheTQ's

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
honestly suspension should be first, I worked backwards adding power and then doing the suspension<<<this is wrong the M bits completely change the car and it's much cheaper to get them installed over here as opposed to the US, anyones welcome to check mine out and see what you think, if you are going to dump the run craps suspension is almost a requirement. I had just camber plates and an M3 front sway then mounted up APEX ARC8's with 245/275 PSS's and the car felt soooo sloppy. She would wobble around in the middle of a fast corner and pitch and yaw over the slightest road imperfection, The suspension is tuned very soft in our cars bc the run flats are sooo damn hard, so when you remove the run flats all the squishy bushings they give us really let you know there not doing much our rear subframe bushings are see through and you can smash them in your hand, the M3's are hard as rocks lol, just my 2 cents, but then again if your not an aggressive driver or never really push your car you probably will never notice the squish the stock setup has
991.1 911 GT3 Guards red over black alcantara
P13 570GT MSO Volcano Red over saddle tan
Appreciate 0