View Single Post
      03-27-2013, 01:49 PM   #11
bigjweb
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuNkY6913 View Post
I was saying there is no need to say it seems possible. It "is", for a fact possible. I have it on my car right now.

Not sure how or when the 7.5" wheel came into play. I never said anything about that.

My response was to shed a little more light on the tire size in the wheel well of my car right now. Notice how I didn't say anything about a spacer? Just throwing some info out on something that was stated as "seems possible". I'm not 100% on the offset of the stock front 18x8" wheels but with the 245 Blizzaks on them there is still a bit of clearance before anything rubs. I say Blizzaks because they seem to have more tread height and girth to them than I've seen on my summer tires. So a summer tire might give even more clearance. Just trying to offer any help i can. Sorry for disturbing the thread.
I was asking about the stock 261m wheels. The front 261 is an 18 x 7.5". The rear 261 is an 18 x 8.5". I was asking if someone has ran a rear 8.5" on the front (it would result in square setup w/ stock wheels). Your response was that you are running a 245 on the stock wheels. Should I have assumed that you were talking about a different set of stock wheels?
Did a 135i even come with stock 8" wheels in the front?

Last edited by bigjweb; 03-27-2013 at 01:56 PM..
Appreciate 0