View Single Post
      08-01-2010, 09:45 AM   #4
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i convertible

Update.

Attached are photos of actual bulb and replacement bulb Bimmian sent which it assured would fit. Like they say, a picture is worth a 1000 words. Using another member's input, I ordered the mounting hardware for the warning triangle Bimmian sent me only to find upon its arrival that Bimmian sent the me the wrong triangle for a 1 series. Bimmian does not even know there are different triangles for different cars; see leatherz.com and pay the extra $5 for the correct part. My conclusion is that Bimmian just plain sucks and does not know what it is doing and that Steve is totally incompetent and nothing more than a thief. Don't waste your time and money dealing with Bimmian as it is artfully structured; their principal sales target is the US but it hides on Rossland Road in Canada to make returning things extremely difficult and prohibitively expensive and compounds the effectiveness of that barrier by blaming everything on the customer. I long ago lost as my time is worth far more than Bimmian stole from me. However, I'm so upset that I've decided to invest whatever time and effort is necessary to show other 1addicts Bimmian's incompetence and fraud as I can not stand the idea that Bimmian has, to this point, successfully defrauded me, rebuffed my efforts to get my money back and that it can continue to peddle the shit it sell to other members.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0