View Single Post
      08-06-2010, 11:36 AM   #7
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW Duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33914 View Post
Several additional emails to Steve at Bimmian, copied to Cal@Jlevi and no response. Guess that's because Steve and Cal's mystery Bimmian contacts can't fight with a picture that shows their incompetence. Steve has no idea what he's doing and Bimmian is simply a reseller of overpriced junk parts. Sort of surprised more people have not chimed in; perhaps it's just me. In any event, I'm tenacious and will keep trying. Hopefully I'll get some satisfaction before Steve goe's into his winter hibernation.
Hey there,

Steve has been on vacation for the past week so he has not had access to email unfortunately. I have been working with Bimmian on this particular kit and we are having one sent down to me to test on my car. We put together the kit based on a car with the premium package lighting so I am sorry that your car did not come with the proper footwell lights to get this kit together.

With that said, I am going to personally test the car on my 135 with the lighting package to get this sorted out once and for all. I am really sorry it has been such a pain for you but we will get it straightened out shortly.
Appreciate 0