Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i 6MT

Garage List
2008 135i  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by peasouped View Post
oo and thats +179whp and +230wtq....over baseline...for that dyno.....again you make me laugh
So you've finally provided proof, but with responses like this no one will ever take you seriously. You respond like a teenage boy trying to prove something. I'm sure you're probably not, but coming off like a pompous jackass know it all because I've done thousands of dyno's usually get's no where. If you would have came out and presented your fact's in your original post then maybe we could have a civil conversation about tuning such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1aze View Post
A dyno means nothing to me really. Its a TOOL used to meausre GAINS and not absolute power. Trap speed and ET is honestly the only way to compare car to car.

I'm not sure what you think you're going to prove at some other dyno aside from the fact that the DynaPak reads high.
Totally agree. What most people fail to realize is just that, that dyno's are nothing more than tools to compare mods done to your car. Comparing it car to car and dyno to dyno is hard to be biased or accurate because each dyno reads different and can be manipulated.
Appreciate 0