Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e82 1M, f87 M2cs

Garage List
2020 M2cs  [0.00]
2011 BMW 1M  [0.00]
Everything is staying nice and tight.

New tires installed last week: RE71r in 255/35 front, 275/35 rear on the stock wheels.

Alignment:
Front -2.4 degrees camber, 0 toe
Rear -1.6 degrees camber 0.15" toe in

I have finally had a couple really nice days to do some driving and am very happy with the Ohlin's. I have left them at the recommended 12 clicks from full stiff (street setting) and the ride is pretty good, obviously not as compliant as stock. Every imperfection in the road is felt, and large bumps definitely have a little more edge to them, but it is not uncomfortable. If I still lived in Maine (crappy roads) I may not be as happy with it. In dry eastern Washington, where most roads are smooth and well maintained, its perfect.

Even on this "soft" setting, the car maintains its composure really well and the body movement is controlled. There is definitely no bounce. I will try some of the stiffer settings when the weather is warmer and there is a little more grip in the tires. They recommend 7 clicks from full stiff for windy roads and 3 clicks from full stiff for race.

I have an autocross next weekend and will probably start with 5 clicks from full stiff considering weather will be cold and I am on street tires.
1M track toy mods: BMS chargepipe, BMS OCC, ADE FMIC, ADE motor mounts, MadDad/Lightweight Ti exhaust, ADE custom oil thermostat/cooler, custom MHD tune, F10 550i clutch, Ohlins R+T, Vorschlag camber plates, M3 'vert FSB with Turner endlinks, Stoptech Trophy BBK.
Appreciate 1
eeghie299.50