View Single Post
      02-04-2010, 12:01 PM   #10
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

I noticed this too. I used to wear XXL+ so I was a pretty big guy. I'm still overweight, but I can't believe XL is loose on me now. It's great I get more selection now, but kind of sad thinking there are probably a lot more fat people now.

Did they just recently adjust the sizing? Clothing seems to be a size bigger than they were 1-2 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambtron View Post
When I was in Japan, I had to wear a XXL t shirt when I was a size L by US standards. On another size issue, I ordered a large size meal from McDonald's in japan and I swear it was the same as a small size order here in the US. Ridiculous.

Oh, and I don't think there is any conspiracy, I never said that. I realize the companies adjust their sizings for the "general population" but they should all be coming together in a campaign against being fat instead.

And to the dude who has a hard time respecting fat people: I'm in the same boat as you, sorta. I just hate when you get the fat people who complain about being fat, and do absolutely nothing about it. I have 0 respect for those people.
it's more profitable this way. people buy more clothes.
Appreciate 0