View Single Post
      04-14-2019, 03:15 PM   #78
AntonioZ
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i Crimson

Since the weathers been eh and still working on getting my tags. I decided to do the Precision Raceworks coil pack. I was pretty stoked as I have all mismatch coil packs right now and have wanted to replace them for peace of mind.

The install is straight forward. Only issues I ran into was with the fitment with heat shield. I didn't wanna take off the turbo or Downpipes so I wasn't able to get the 2 bolts for the bracket installed. Im not to worried as its a pain to get in there and it doesn't move as all and in a way its "wedged" in there.

Otherwise, everything else was installed very smooth. Adding as much heat protection as possible. I have some DE heat shroud that ill wrap around the wires on top of the coil packs and down by the turbo.

I also did the catch can so you can see a big line running above the radium goes to my catch can. Just a basic setup right now but I definitely want to setup a "real" PCV system.

I decided to roll the car out and wash it and install the BMW performance dead pedal to go with the set I installed a few years ago. I think it came out good.

Appreciate 0