View Single Post
      07-22-2015, 09:03 PM   #4
Cursed1
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Lots of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI View Post
VERY exciting, man! i will never forget the day i picked up the 1M. Felt like a little kid....

loaded 1Ms are GREAT....only a small minority are for 'strippers'....

I love having album artwork and full integration with my phone as i spend a lot of time in my 1M and need it to be a mobile office as well as my sports car! As for the details, i use the USB to charge my phone and play music from it. Bluetooth is only for phone calls as far as i know and have never been able to stream using it. I have never tried playing video content but i doubt you can.

Those 2k miles for the drive back are gonna be amazing!! make sure to take pics and enjoy the trip!
Thank you for the info!! My best friend lives in Brooklyn, wonderful place! Congrats on the baby. The drive is going to be special for sure, my wife is looking to learn the art of a 6sp on the way home which could be scary.

I've been scouring the threads for the last year of results and found a ton of excellent info.

The car is BLACK! I own a few other cars and black on black is what I prefer. I owned an e30 M3 in hennarot (orange), I had a chrome orange lotus elise and so on. My time in orange cars is over if I can control it!
Appreciate 1